Summer camp at Camp Hiawatha is in full swing! The kids stay at the camp for a whole month, sharing their cabin with a handful of other campers. The days are filled with outside activities and the nights with events. Each week, the campers get to pick the activities that they want to participate in during the day. Evening activities sometimes involve the whole camp and sometimes are events just for their individual cabin. Six friends, who were all in different cabins, planned many of their activities together. But each had one particular activity that they wouldnít give up and that their friends werenít interested in. Determine the full name of each friend, what cabin each lived in, and what each oneís favorite activity was.
1. Rachel, whose last name wasnít Lyman, didnít love sailing. Terryís last name was Wyant.
2. The girl in Whispering Willows loved water skiing. Ms. Charter, whose first name wasnít Cindy, lived in Murmuring Pines but didnít like horseback riding.
3. Cindy loved canoeing. Ms. Romano lived in Moonbeams but didnít like sailing.
4. Sally Parker didnít like horseback riding. Terry, who lived in Sleepy Hollow, didnít like pottery.
5. Melissa, whose last name wasnít Spuria, lived in Stardust but she didnít like horseback riding.
6. Debbie loved sailing. The girl who lived in Sunbeams loved hiking but it wasnít Sally.
August 29, 2010