Greg travelled a lot for work. This month, his travel plans included five stops in both international and US locations. Unfortunately, fortune didnít favor him this month. Between missed flights, flight delays, bad weather, and unscheduled landings, his trip took him almost a week longer. While he still visited all of the same cities, his scheduled visits ended up being very different for the original flight plan. His luggage even beat him home! Determine the order of his original flight schedule, the order of his actual schedule, and the unplanned cities where he ended up staying overnight between flights.
1. Originally, he planned to travel to New York first but he didnít go to Berlin instead.
2. He stayed in Boston before he stayed in Newark.
3. Instead of London, he went to New York but after heíd already traveled to Atlanta.
4. His original fifth planned stop turned out to be the city he stayed over in on his way to London.
5. Greg stayed in Washington DC on his way to Atlanta.
6. From first stop to last, the cities he went to were Paris, the city he went to instead of Berlin, the city he went to after laying over in Newark, Berlin, and lastly the city he went to instead of Paris.
February 28, 2010