Larry, a salesman at the OK Used Cars company, had a busy morning. He brought five different people out to the lot to show five different cars. To his great surprise and pleasure, each customer bought the car that Larry showed them in the lot. Now he just had to process all that paperwork. Determine the name of each customer, and the color, make, model, and year of the used car that each bought.
1. The 2004 car, which was the newest car purchased, was white. Cindy didnít buy a Jet.
2. Mark didnít buy the silver car, but the car he bought was older than the Raven.
3. The Ford car was not royal blue. The Saab Celeste was not a 2000 car, which was the oldest car purchased. The Pontiac car was not a Trapper.
4. Cindy didnít buy the cherry red Raven, which was not a Chrysler car.
5. The Honda was older than the Trapper but newer than the car that Wanda bought.
6. From the oldest to the newest made, the cars purchased were the Pontiac, the car that Jeffrey bought, the black car, the Premiere, and the car that Debbie bought.