Five women visited the Hats Abound hat shop this afternoon. Each woman was seeking a hat for her husband, to give as either a birthday or an anniversary present. As it happens, each womanís last name was also a color, though not the color of the hat she bought. Determine the full name of each woman, the type of hat each bought, and the color of each hat (one was black).
1. Susan didnít buy the cowboy hat but she did buy the gray hat. Sherry bought a green hat. Ms. Gray didnít buy a baseball cap.
2. The woman who bought the white cowboy hat didnít have a last name of Black. Stacy didnít buy a black hat.
3. Sheila, whose last name wasnít Brown, didnít buy the derby. The woman who bought the fedora had a last name of White.
4. Sharon didnít buy the white hat. Stacy didnít buy the beret. Ms. Black didnít buy the baseball cap.
5. The hat that Ms. Black bought wasnít gray.
6. The five women were Sherry, the woman who bought the fedora, the woman who bought the brown hat, the woman who bought the derby, and Ms. Green.