For Mikeís birthday, his parents brought him to a dog breeder and told him he could pick one puppy from the litter. There were four dogs in the litter, each with different markings and a different colored collar. The breeder told him what she had named the pups, until they found a new home, and what each puppyís favorite treat was. Determine the name of each puppy, what color collar each wore, the markings of each puppy, whether each puppy was male or female, and what each puppyís favorite treat was.
1. Clown didnít have a purple collar. One of the female puppies loved beef basted bones.
2. Sunny was a female puppy, but she didnít like jerky strips. The green collar was on the spotted black & white puppy.
3. The brown female puppy wasnít wearing a blue collar. Cashew didnít have a red collar, but he loved rawhide bones.
4. The white with brown patches puppy was male but he didnít have a blue collar. The spotted black and white puppy didnít like crunchy dog bones.
5. The four puppies were the one with the purple collar, the black female puppy, Cashew, and the puppy who loved jerky strips.
6. Toy was not the black puppy and she didnít like crunchy bones.