Last Sunday was such a beautiful spring day, five couples took the opportunity to take a walk through the woods, enjoying the pleasant day and admiring natureís newly sprouted beauty. The forest was alive with wildlife, some recently emerged from their snug winter burrows, others returning from their long winter migration. They were pleased to see unusual wildlife during their walk, each couple spotting both an animal and a bird not seen as commonly as doves or squirrels. Determine the full name of each couple and the type of animal and bird that each couple saw.
1. Simon, who wasnít married to Olivia, saw a fox. The couple that saw the beaver also saw wild turkeys.
2. Patricia Carver didnít see the pheasant. Duncan didnít see the hawk. The Newtons saw a coyote. Ralphís last name wasnít Steward.
3. The Porters didnít see the swans. Simon wasnít married to Sandra and his last name wasnít Newton. The Brokers spotted a bobcat.
4. The couple who saw the coyote didnít see the swan. Warren, whose last name wasnít Broker, didnít see the deer. Sandra saw the mallards.
5. Howard and his wife Joanna didnít see the wild turkeys. Ralph, whose last name wasnít Newton, saw the pheasant but not the deer.
6. Marjorie Steward didnít see the swans. Duncan Porter didnít see the beaver.