Last Friday was October 31st, Halloween night! To celebrate the holiday, five neighbors traveled across town to attend different costume parties with friends or family. Each neighbor wore a different costume to the party and each party was held on a different street. Determine the full name of each neighbor, what costume each wore, if the party each attended was held by a friend or a relative, and the street name of where each party was held.
1. Ms. Whittaker didn't wear the pirate costume. The two people who went to a relative's party were the pirate and the person whose last name was Wells
2. Aaron didn't go to his relative's party dressed as a Viking. The person whose last name was Wright went to the party on Redstone Road.
3. Martha didn't go to the party on Rice Road. Sara's last name wasn't Wentworth.
4. A relative held the party on Rutland Road. Sara dressed as an elf. Wayne didn't have a skeleton costume.
5. Aaron White didn't go to the party on River Road. The neighbor who went to a friend's party on Rabbit Road was dressed in a mummy costume.
6. Mr. Wells went to the party on Rice Road. Ross, whose last name wasn't Wentworth, went to a friend's party.
December 23, 2008