find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
Trivia Quiz for the Trivia-minded
Here's another short trivia quiz for the trivia enthusiasts. This one's a bit tougher this time. Note that some of the questions are United States focused. Have
- There's one popular sport in which neither the spectators nor the
participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends. What
- What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
- Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for
several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every
year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
- Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the
team on the defense and the offensive team can score without touching
- What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
- In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear
inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is
genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the
- Where are the lakes that are referred to in the "Los Angeles
- There are seven ways a baseball player can legally reach first base
without getting a hit. Taking a base on balls-a walk-is one way. Name
the other six.
- It's the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned,
processed, cooked, or in any other form but fresh. What is it?
- Name six or more things that you can wear on your feet that begin
with the letter "S."
Need the answer? Click here!
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|