find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
Solution to "Trivia Quiz for Trivia-minded"
- Niagara Falls - the rim is worn down about two and a half feet each
year because of the millions of gallons of water that rush over it every
- Asparagus and rhubarb
- The pear grew inside the bottle. The bottles are placed over pear
buds when they are small, and are wired in place on the tree. The bottle
is left in place for the whole growing season. When the pears are ripe,
they are snipped off at the stems.
- In Minnesota. The team was originally known as the Minneapolis
Lakers and kept the name when they moved west.
- Batter hit by a pitch; passed ball; catcher interference; catcher
drops third strike; fielder's choice; and being designated as a pinch
- Shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, slippers, skis, snowshoes,
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|