find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
How Observant are you?
Write down your answers to the following
questions WITHOUT looking around or using anything on or in your
- 1. On a standard traffic light in the USA, is the green on the top or bottom?
- 2. How many US states are there? (Don't laugh, some people don't know)
- 3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
- 4. What 6 colors are on the classic Campbell's soup label?
- 5. What 2 letters don't appear on an American telephone dial? (No cheating!)
- 6. What 2 numbers on the telephone dial don't have letters by them?
- 7. When you walk does your left arm swing with, your right or left
- 8. How many matches are in a standard American pack?
- 9. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or white?
- 10. What is the lowest number on the FM dial in America?
- 11. In most of the world, which way does water go down the drain, counter- or clockwise?
- 12. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
- 13. How many channels on an American VHF TV dial?
- 14. Which side of a women's blouse are the buttons on?
- 15. On a current NY license plate, is New York on the top or bottom?
- 16. Which way do fans typically rotate?
- 17. Whose face is on a current USA dime?
- 18. How many sides does a stop sign have?
- 19. Do English books have even-numbered pages on the right or left side?
- 20. How many lug nuts are typically on a standard car wheel?
- 21. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
- 22. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's missing?
- 23. In America, how many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
- 25. On which playing card is the card maker's trademark typically found?
- 26. In America, on which side of a Venetian blind is the cord that adjusts the opening between the slats?
- 27. On the back of a US$1 bill, what is in the center?
- 28. In America, there are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What 2 symbols bear no digits?
- 29. How many curves are there in the standard paper clip?
- 30. Does an American merry-go-round turn counter- or clockwise?
When you're done, click here for
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|