find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
Solution to "How Observant ARE you?"
- 50 (I HOPE you at least got this one!)
- Blue, red, white, yellow, black, and gold
- Q, Z
- 1, 0
- Counter (unless you happen to be south of the equator)
- Towards bottom right
- 12 (no #1)
- Clockwise as you look at it
- Did you notice there wasn't one?
- Ace of spades
- *, #
25 or more correct: Master Observer -
19-24 correct: First-Class
Observer - all right, you're GOOD!
Normal Observer - sorry, you're just average!
12-17 correct: Aspiring Observer - keep
observing, you'll make it!
Dreamer - occasionally you remember to look at 'the real
5 or less correct: You do know
there's a world around you right?
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|