find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
by Shelly Hazard
Hidden in each of the sentences below is the name of an animal that can be found in a barnyard. Can you find them all?
(Hint: The letters of the name may be separated by spaces.)
NOTE! Puzzle #5 and #7 both have TWO animals hidden in them - can you find them both?
- Doggedly determined to succeed, Tom grit his teeth and tried again.
- Peter called Davy a coward because he wouldn't fight.
- "The boys win every time we play!" groaned Lisa.
- To start the road race, all the contestants were told to go at the
- "You know I abhor secrets!" exclaimed John's mother when she caught
the two boys whispering.
- Jim lunged for the ball, catching it just in time to make the final
- The Arab bit his lip when he got angry.
- I walked up the neat pathway and knocked on the door.
- "Look at this bedlam, boy! See what you caused?" cried the outraged
- "Elmo used up all the paint!" complained his little brother.
To see the answers, click the barn!
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|