find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
Solution to "Barnyard Bonanza"
- DOG - Doggedly determined to
succeed, Tom grit his teeth and tried again.
- COW - Peter called Davy a coward
because he wouldn't fight.
- SWINE or EWE - "The boys win every time
we play!" groaned Lisa.
- GOAT - To start the road race, all the contestants were told to
go at the green light.
- HORSE or HEN - "You know I abhor
secrets!" exclaimed John's mother when she caught the two
- CAT - Jim lunged for the ball, catching it just in time to make the final
- RABBIT or HEN - The Arab bit his lip when
he got angry.
- HEN - I walked up the neat pathway
and knocked on the door.
- LAMB - "Look at this bedlam, boy!
See what you caused?" cried the outraged shop owner.
- MOUSE - "Elmo used up all the
paint!" complained his little brother.
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|