find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
A Meeting of Friends - a logic problem
by Shelly Hazard
Five friends from across the United States planned to meet at a
convention in Milwaukee. Each friend came from a different city and each
was employed in a different profession. Use the clues to determine the
full name of each friend, their home city, and each one's profession.
- The doctor and Mr. Cross both arrived a day early.
- By coincidence, the secretary from San Diego and the doctor, Ms.
Forest, arrived at the hotel together.
- The lawyer arrived late. He was delayed by a case and had to catch a
later flight from Baltimore.
- Jane, Mr. Smith, Mark, the mechanic, and the friend from Chicago all
planned to spend the weekend after the convention together. Then on
Monday, Ms. Trent and Tom would leave to return to work. Dan, the
teacher, and Cindy would leave on Tuesday.
- Dan Richards does not live in Baltimore. Cindy does not live in St.
- Ms. Trent laughed when asked if she was a teacher. "No, he's from
Atlanta," she said. "I'm from San Diego."
Need the answer? Click
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|