find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
Winter is for Holiday
by Sherry Tuxbury
Fill in the clues to reveal the hidden message, in this holiday and cold weather puzzle, from us to you.
Using the clues given, fill in the grid boxes with the answers. In the grid, each horizontal row is one clue and the clues should be entered from the top down. So the first horizontal row goes with clue 1, the second horizontal row goes with clue 2, etc. When the grid is complete, read the highlighted boxes from top to bottom for the hidden message.
HINT: Some of the clues are one word, some are two. Don't leave spaces between the words when entering a two word answer.
- The Coldest Season of the Year
- Spicy, hot drink to ward off chills
- For kissing your beau under
- A hot stone for your feet & a horse to pull you through the snow
- Zipping down the mountain trails, diamond back to bunny hill
- Warmers for your hands
- Tasty drink that's good with brandy & nutmeg added
- These sparkling beauties are nature made
- Green trailing plant
- The cookie that makes a house
- Festive greens for your front door
- Red & white sticks of pure pleasure
- No two alike they mantle the ground in cold weather
- Pretty plants with red leaves that form the flower
- Something for the fireplace
- Father Time and Baby _____ ________
- Long tailed headgear with a pompom on the end
- Waltzing around the icy pond
- Gaily wrapped with a bright red bow
- This cake like dessert can be made using the real fruit
- This plant has sharp green leaves and little red berries
- String these on the trees - inside and out
- Three balls of snow, a felt hat and a carrot nose
- The horses prance while wearing these
- An Eskimo's house
- Down the hill on the snow - whee!
- Sing a merry song to your neighbors
- If you go to one you should bring a gift for the hostess
Need the answers? Click here!
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|