Cindy had horseback riding lessons twice a week and she loved them. Her riding instructor told her that she had a natural talent for riding. Sheíd been riding for several years now and had graduated to a smaller, more advanced class. The students in her class all had their own horses and by some strange coincidence, all of the horses had different coloring. Determine the first name and age of each student in Cindyís class (the students were between 17 and 22 years old), and the name and coloring of each studentís horse.
1. Cindy didnít ride a white horse but she was 17 years old. Tracy didnít ride Fireball.
2. Tony was older than the student riding Fireball but he was also two years younger than the student riding the pinto.
3. Sunny was a white horse but he wasnít ridden by Tracy. The 19-year-old student rode Dynamite, who wasnít a palomino.
4. Linda didnít ride Sassy, whose coloring wasnít sorrel.
5. The palomino was ridden by Tom, who was two years older than the student riding Beauty.
6. The student, who wasnít Linda, riding the black horse was two years older than Fireballís rider.
May 31, 2011