Yesterday, Greg was very busy packing up some gifts to send out to family and friends. It was a busy month. He had a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding, and even a house warming to send gifts out forÖand the events all took place in the same week! Because he moved away from his home area when he took his new job, he lived across the country from most of his family and friends now. As a result, he always tried to find something locally for each person to make each gift more personal and interesting. Determine the full name of each person he shipped a gift to, what state each lived in, what each event was, each personís relationship to Greg, and what day of the week each event was taking place (Wednesday through Saturday).
1. Gregís friend wasnít Ellen Fairview, who didnít live in Ohio. The birthday girl didnít have her party on Friday.
2. Rickís last name wasnít Bartley but his event was on Saturday night.
3. Gregís father wasnít getting married, but his last name was Gray.
4. The friend having a house warming didnít live in Ohio.
5. The wedding was for Gregís cousin. Heather, who didnít live in Texas, was Gregís sister but her event wasnít on Wednesday night.
6. Walterís event was one day earlier than the person whose last name was DeForest but after the person who lived in Washington. The anniversary was held in Montana.
July 5, 2012