Senior Prom Night was last night and the event was an enjoyable evening for all who participated. The meal was deemed delicious and the disc jockey played an excellent selection of music, keeping the dance floor packed throughout the evening. For dinner, there were three different choices for the main entrée and multiple options for drinks. As it happened, none of the couples ordered the same entrée or the same drink. Determine the first names of each couple and the main entrée and drink selections for each person.
1. Peter, who didnít order the vegetarian entrée, ordered coffee to drink. Amy ordered tea.
2. The two people who ordered lemonade were the girl whose date ordered soda and Michael. Ruth, who wasnít Peterís date, ordered the vegetarian entrée.
3. Walterís date, who wasnít Ruth, ordered steak. Peterís date ordered water to drink.
4. Bill ordered the steak entrée and his date, who wasnít Nancy, ordered soda.
5. Sara, who didnít order lemonade, went to the prom with Elliot, who didnít order water.
6. The four people who ordered the chicken entrée were Lindaís date, the girl who ordered coffee, Walter, and Michaelís date.
June 14, 2009