Pamela and four of her friends rented a beach house for a long Girls Only weekend. In the furor of packing, each woman neglected to pack something and yet also ended up packing an extra item. By some happy coincidence, they discovered that the extra items that were packed covered all of the forgotten items. So with some mixing and matching, everyone had what they needed to spend a relaxing weekend enjoying the fine weather, beautiful setting, and the company of good friends. Determine the full name of each woman, the item that each forgot, and the extra item that each packed.
1. Barbara, whose last name wasn't Drumlin, didn't forget her floppy hat. Cindy didn't pack an extra beach towel.
2. Ms. Drumlin packed an extra beach bag. Sallyís last name wasnít Sparks.
3. Katy Larsen didnít pack an extra floppy hat. Ms. Fuchi didnít forget her beach towel.
4. The woman who forgot her suntan lotion packed an extra beach towel.
5. Sally, whose last name wasnít McNeal, forgot her sunglasses. Pamela didnít forget her beach towel.
6. The five women were Ms. McNeal, the woman who packed extra suntan lotion, the woman who forgot her beach towel, Cindy, and the woman who forgot her floppy hat.
May 17, 2007