Two whole city blocks in the downtown area have been closed to traffic for the week while the road is being repaired. For five people on their way to work, it has created nothing but headaches. Having been forced to find an alternate route, each worker now has to use two streets to get through this area, instead of the one street presently closed off. Determine the full name of each worker, what two streets each one is using to get to work (one is Forest Street), and what type of car each drives.
1. Marietta didnít use Congress Street. The two people who used Hudson Street were the person whose last name was Cooper and the woman who drove the Honda.
2. Ryan, whose last name wasnít Friar, drove a Ford. Margaret, who didnít use Heart Street, drove the Chrysler.
3. The two people who used Congress Street were the person whose last name was Friar and the person who also used West Street. The person who used Heart Street didnít use Hudson Street.
4. Jeremy Stout didnít drive the Toyota. Elliot didnít use North Street or Heart Street. Mr. Stock didnít use Hudson Street.
5. One of the people who used New York Street also used Hudson Street. The person whose last name was Wings didnít drive a Saab. The person who drove the Toyota didnít use New York Street.
6. The five people are represented by Marietta, the person who used North Street, the person who drove a Saab, the person whose last name was Friar, and the person who used Heart Street.
October 16, 2007