find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
Mailbox: Quiz Answer - The Idiot Test
Contributed by Anonymous
- Yes (they also have a 3rd of July, a 2nd of July, etc)
- one per year
- All months have (at least) 28 days.
- The beggar is the woman's sister.
- Becuase he's still living
- 6 (3 per side)
- No, the man would be dead.
- They are not playing each other.
- 70 (30 divided by .5 is 60 + 10 = 70)
- White. The bear is a polar bear because the house must be at the North pole.
- 2 (You just took two apples)
- A fifty-cent piece and a nickel (one coin is not a nickel, but the other one is)
- Light the match first.
- Half way (then he would be running out)
- One hour (the first one, a half-hour later, and another one the following half-hour)
- 9 (all but 9 die...)
- None, Moses wasn't on the ark.
- He weighs meat.
- George Bush
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|