find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
What did you order? - a logic problem
by Shelly Hazard
Five bachelors who all lived in the same apartment building each ordered an item from the same catalog. Unfortunately, the shippers got confused and each item was delivered to the wrong apartment. Can you determine each man's full name, what each man ordered and what was actually delivered, and which apartment each man lived in.
- Roger, who doesn't live in an end apartment, ordered the Television
set. Tom lived next door to the man who received the dishware.
- Mr. Weiseman, who didn't receive the automotive tools, lives two
apartments from the man who ordered the downhill skis and one apartment
- Ed, whose last name isn't Smith, lives in apartment #3 but he didn't
receive the automotive tools. Mr. Smith, who doesn't live in apartment
#4, ordered the golf clubs but he received the item that Mr. Campbell
ordered, which wasn't downhill skis.
- The bachelor in apartment #1, which isn't Tom, ordered what Al
received. The man in apartment #2, who didn't receive the golf clubs,
lives next door to where what he ordered was delivered.
- Mr. Bates didn't order the downhill skis. The television set was not
delivered to Ed's apartment.
- Tom lives in apartment #5.
Stuck? Need the answers? Click
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|