find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
A Day at the Zoo - a logic problem
by Shelly Hazard
Can you find all the words in the word list in the grid below? The words can be found horizantally, vertically, diagonally, and backwords.
One day, five mothers each brought their only child to the zoo. The
children had a glorious time together watching the different animals and
eating their favorite snacks. The kids were so good, at the end of the day
each mother let her child get one item from the souvenir shop as they were
leaving the zoo. Can you determine the full name of each child, each
child's favorite snack and animal, and the souvenir each brought home?
- Julia, who loves cotton candy, didn't like the elephants. Mary
didn't get a caramel apple. The child who got the stuffed animal liked
the giraffes best.
- Alan Small, the girl who liked the lions, and the child who got the
activity set didn't want to leave the zoo.
- Neither of the boys got fried dough, but one got nachos and the
other one liked the monkeys best. Tom didn't get a poster.
- The Brown child almost got a coloring book with Mary but finally
decided on a poster.
- Tom, whose last name isn't Proctor, got a toy gun but didn't get a
caramel apple. The MacGregor child had fried dough.
- Beth, who didn't like the giraffes or the elephants best, got an
Use the grid to help solve the puzzle!
Need the answer?
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|