find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
Have you lost your child? - a logic problem
by Shelly Hazard
One day, five couples and their children (each couple had only one
child) spent the day at an amusement park. They all enjoyed the day
tremendously despite the fact that each child managed to get lost at some
point during the day. Using the clues and the grids below, determine the
full name of each couple, the name and age of each couple's child, and
where each lost child was found.
- George, whose last name isn't Smith, is a good friend of Bill
Walker, who is not Susie's father.
- The ages of the children from lowest to highest are the 6 year old,
Ann, the one found by the teacups, George's son, and Jane's child.
- Michael Charming, whose 10-year-old child is the oldest, helped Stan
find his daughter, who is a year younger than Ann, by the carousel.
Stan's last name isn't Smith.
- The boy found at the ferris wheel is younger than John but older
than Ann. Mary is older than Susie but younger than Tom.
- Sally Jackson didn't find her son at the teacups or the roller
coaster. When she looked by the flume, she found Kim's 7-year-old child.
- Al and Linda's child, who is 8, is the best friend of Michelle's
daughter, who is two years younger.
Use the grid to help solve the puzzle!
Need the answer?
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|