The Breakfast To Go coffee shop was a busy place in the morning. A steady stream of commuters found their way in, seeking their morning ritual of a hot drink and breakfast. The servers at the coffee shop recognized the regulars and often had their order ready before they ordered it. This instant service always pleased their customers. Determine the full name of five regular customers, what they ordered for breakfast, and the size and type of the hot drink each ordered.
1. Hannah, whose last name wasnít Zimmerman, didnít order tea. Ms. Sweet didnít order a small drink. Carla, whose last name wasnít MacGregor, ordered a coffee, but not a large size.
2. Sherryl, who didnít order coffee, ordered a larger drink than the woman who got the muffin.
3. The two medium drink orders were for a tea and the drink that Ms. Bellamy ordered. Abigail Sweet didnít order coffee. Marilynn ordered a medium drink, but it wasnít tea.
4. One of the coffee drinkers also ordered a donut. Ms. Zimmerman ordered a coffee.
5. The two women who ordered a hot tea were the woman who also ordered a coffee roll and Ms. Tucker. One coffee was ordered in a small size.
6. The woman who ordered a bagel also ordered coffee, but not a small size. The hot chocolate wasnít ordered by the woman who got the breakfast sandwich.
May 15, 2008