Mickey and the Four Winds band had a jam session last night at the local pub. The band debuted five new songs during the evening and to everyone’s surprise, each member of the band took the lead singer’s role for one of the songs. By the end of the night, the crowd was on its feet in a standing ovation for the band, whose star was clearly on the rise. The band members were thrilled with the crowd’s approval of their new songs – they were afraid that having all of them taking turns in the lead singer role would turn off the crowd. But they were earning a reputation for performing their music in new ways and their fans accepted their performance with eager demands for more. Determine the full name of each band member, what instrument each played, and the title of the song each member performed as lead singer.
1. Wanda, whose last name wasn’t East, was the lead singer for the song, “Girls in the Band”. Tim didn’t play the keyboard.
2. The lead singer for the song, “Rockin’ on Down”, played the lead guitar.
3. Stella played the bass guitar. The lead singer for “When it Rains” had a last name of West.
4. The three guitar players were the lead singer for “Lucky Day”, the person whose last name was South, and Mickey Trent.
5. Daniel, whose last name wasn’t North, didn’t play the drums. Wanda’s last name wasn’t North. The band member who played the drums also had a last name of East.
6. The lead singer for “Breakup Blues” didn’t play any of the guitars.