Chef Express ran the cafeteria at the Gadgetworks, Inc. corporate offices. Along with their normal daily offerings, each day they offered specials that changed from week to week. The specials, which included a soup, entrée, and dessert, were posted each Friday for the following week. Determine the specials (soup, entrée, and dessert) for each day of this week (Monday through Friday).
1. The clam chowder was the soup special two days before the mini Bundt cakes but a day after the roasted pork loin entrée.
2. On Friday, the soup special was split pea but the gourmet cookies were not available. One day, two of the specials were the vegetable orzo soup and the southwest turkey burger but it wasn't on Monday.
3. Each day is represented by one of the following, in no particular order: Italian sausage entrée, Cuban black bean soup, pudding parfaits, Wednesday, and country fried steak entrée.
4. The cream of mushroom soup wasn't served with the gourmet cookies. The apple pie was the dessert special on Monday.
5. The pudding parfaits were the dessert special on the day after the clam chowder and the day before the Italian sausage entrée.
6. The chicken tandoori entrée wasn't served on the same day as the chocolate cupcakes.
August 12, 2013