Last summer five couples decided to vacation together. A vacation spot and a meeting time were decided upon. Each couple drove separately and each planned their route so they could make a site seeing stop on the way. Using the grid and clues below, determine the full name of each couple, the type and color of each car, and the site seeing stop each couple made.
1. George, who didn't drive a Volvo or a Buick, went to the zoo. The couple that drove the green car, which wasn't Sharon, went to the tropical gardens.
2. Neither Julie, who wasn't married to George, nor Bob, who drove a blue car, went to the national forest.
3. Chris, who didn't go to the tropical gardens, wasn't married to Nancy Cummings.
4. Robin Marsh, whose husband wasn't Sid, didn't have a Mercedes. The couple that went to the zoo didn't drive the white Ford.
5. The Birminghams, who didn't drive the black car, went to the national forest. The couple of Bob and Ann didn't drive the Volvo.
6. The Starchs went to the art museum. Mike, whose last name wasn't Patch, went to the amusement park in a red Chevrolet.
To print out PDF Print
'n' Play version of our Logic Problems you need the
Adobe Acrobat Reader
- the latest version. You can get it free from
Our Logic Problems are Flash enabled, so for their correct work
you need the
Macromedia Flash Player - the latest version. You can get
it free from